Cardio VS Strength Training

2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I weigh daily and log it into Happy Scale, which helps my brain deal with the normal fluctuations.

I gain water weight at ovulation and right before my TOM, and have a subsequent loss afterwards. Because of this, I compare myself to the same point in my cycle last month, not last week.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,901 Member
    Everyone has given you good advice but one thing I want to strongly suggest is for you to take your measurements right now (if you haven't already done it). I lost 90 pounds and never took my starting measurements. I would love to know how many inches I lost in total.
  • angelakl2016
    angelakl2016 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi

I am currently at the same height and weight that you are right now I started my journey at beginning of September at 274 and im at 238 . I added hit 2 to 3 times a week two months ago and my body feels more toned . I like that its short and it combines strength and cardio and i am still losing 2 pounds a week. Weight flucates for example my last weekly weight in i only lost just under a pound and this week im four pounds. This is likely becuase I was retaining more water last week while I was on my period.

I am also struggling on losing the inches in my stomach where i hold the most weight after having two kids via csection. Its slowly going down but and we can't choose where we lose. Over time it will come off quicker with consistent diet and exercise If you are only starting out than its your body adjusting your changes. I flucatesd 8 to 10 pounds at the beginning. Now I only flucate 3 to 4 pounds becuase my diet is pretty steady.

Keep going mama..add some strenght training..tons on short videos on YouTube