What should I eat for high intensity workouts

I’m a professional boxer I throw a lot of punches and put a lot of pressure in fights...what should I eatin or drink to sustain energy throughout the fight?

Replies

• thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I’m a professional boxer I throw a lot of punches and put a lot of pressure in fights...what should I eatin or drink to sustain energy throughout the fight?

If you were a pro boxer or any pro athelete, you would not be here asking for this advice. You will have a team of people telling what to do.

I was kinda thinking the same thing...
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member

If you're a professional boxer (or a professional athlete of any type), you have both a better idea of your workouts/competitions and of what does and doesn't work for you than all of us, thus you are more able to figure out what you should eat/drink than an of us. Never mind that this is way above our collective pay grade.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    That would be a great question for your coach, or whomever you work with to make sure you make weight.
  • Lol I mean you all can google my name LDarius Whetstone then you will know I am professional fighter douche bags expecially you just_tomek...and you all agreeing with them I just thought there were runners and other athletes on here and I thought I would ask cause you can learn from everyone *kitten* dickheads
  • JagaSrik
    JagaSrik Posts: 45 Member
    I think you are just a fan boy of who ever you pretend to be... 😂😂 Certainly not 'professional' 😀