Hello! Looking for motivated and optimistic friends

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends who are positive and optimistic to help each other along in getting healthy. I am a married Mom with two young kids. I run off and on, lift occasionally, and do HIIT. It has been a long time doing any of the above. I am a photographer and love documentaries and true crime podcasts (namely true crime obsessed). I am in it for the long-haul. Have a big birthday this year and am not the Mom and wife I want to be as I am right now in regards to my weight and health. Friend requests welcome, I cannot figure out to send them lol.

Replies

• casieblizzardsjb
    casieblizzardsjb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivation to keep me on track. I'm a mommy of 4 and just can't keep the weight off.
  • Jes2kids
    Jes2kids Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Let’s help each other along 😊. It’s hard to find time to put the effort in to fitness and tracking but so worth it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... I love supporting/cheering anyone on their journey :) Wishing you the very best on your journey

To add friends ....left click on the person's picture/avatar...left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see a green add button
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I would love the support as well! I’ve been trying to lose 15 for over 17 years. My doctor told me that if I lose the weight I may be able to stop taking diabetes medicine. I have two teenage daughters. One of them is trying to lose weigh as well so we are trying to eat healthier. 😊
  • brittneyr8905
    brittneyr8905 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi , I’m new to the app. Would like to motivate and be motivated. I gained 80 pounds after being hospitalized. I have been struggling to shed the weight. I also just started going to the gym every day after work. 🙂
  • Paz922
    Options
    Good morning! Weekends are very challenging for me to keep within my calories. Weekdays are so much easier for me. I am determined to eat healthy today and exercise. We can do this! 😊💪Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Jes2kids
    Jes2kids Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How did you do over the weekend? Mine wasn’t perfect but was a lot better than the one before.
  • Paz922
    Options
    It was a lot better for me! Usually, I go over my calories for the day but I was much better!
  • kmaize292
    kmaize292 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a single mum looking for friends to support and motivate. I'm hoping to loose about 2st x
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Back for the 3rd time LOL
    But here for the long haul! 2020 is my year!
    Add me
  • Paz922
    Options
    Back for the 3rd time LOL
    But here for the long haul! 2020 is my year!
    Add me

We can do this!😊

• Paz922
    Options
    kmaize292 wrote: »
    Hi I'm a single mum looking for friends to support and motivate. I'm hoping to loose about 2st x
    kmaize292 wrote: »

Welcome! We can do this! 😊

• Paz922
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I’ve lost 3 lbs! It is not easy for me. I am happy!