My Foods Still Not Saving

Options
AMRROL
AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
It has been a long time now, but when I create an entry in my foods with all the nutritional information, it still is not saving into MFP. All I get from customer service is that they are aware of the problem. I think I may start looking for alternative sites. The My Foods and My Recipes were the main reason I went with MFP.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    AMRROL wrote: »
    It has been a long time now, but when I create an entry in my foods with all the nutritional information, it still is not saving into MFP. All I get from customer service is that they are aware of the problem. I think I may start looking for alternative sites. The My Foods and My Recipes were the main reason I went with MFP.

Yeah...did you open a support ticket and are you working with the techs? I know I'm in a back and forth Support email exchange where they continue to ask for little details - they need to know certain things to nail it down and the more people who engage the sooner it gets fixed. Go back to that email you got and answer the questions they asked.

I'm hopeful It will get fixed, but they need data input from people who are having the problem. They recently got the My Meals thing fixed - like in the last couple days, so they're working the problem.

It's happened before...start a support ticket and answer them when they ask for more info. With so many platforms and devices it takes some troubleshooting.
  • AMRROL
    AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yes i opened a support ticket, they responded that they are aware of the situation and woking on it, then a week later closed the ticket as being sucessfully treated. Yeah, right....
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    OP

Wrote you a message
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    AMRROL wrote: »
    Yes i opened a support ticket, they responded that they are aware of the situation and woking on it, then a week later closed the ticket as being sucessfully treated. Yeah, right....

If you go back and reread that email they sent you, it says something like, "This is closed unless/until we hear from you."

If it isn't resolved, you can reopen the ticket by just replying to that email. They do send a list of questions for you to answer - did you do that? Did you respond to every email with answers to whatever they were asking?
  • Kerrymeaway2020
    Kerrymeaway2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This app needs some serious usability testing. It's the best solution for tracking macros in a certain diet. Still, the app has been a major roadblock for me because it doesn't appear to save my foods or meals or recipes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It drives me crazy. I'm back here trying again because there is nothing else out there that will store frequent foods that you can add to a meal and look at the Protein, carb , fat ratio immediately.

Grrrrrrr