JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 103

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    @SarahG626 I'm going to Dubai B) . It's cold here as wel in The Netherlands :s . So a week in the ☀️ will be great, healthy (think of all the Vitamin D), and relaxed.......

Have a wonderful trip! B)
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine
    lol....not the least bit surprised. It's the little things that really get you. Nuts, croutons, seeds, dressings, dried fruit. It can really add up. I ordered an asian ahi tuna salad. Mainly greens, a few tomatoes and carrots and some sunflower seeds. The Tuna was seared, dressing on the side. I tried to estimate high on each ingredient but truly a crap shoot. So much easier to just have a piece of tuna and veggies lol!🐟
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette Great day! good job with the kickboxing and yoga, too! I know what you're up to! ;)
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @TwistedSassette Great day! good job with the kickboxing and yoga, too! I know what you're up to! ;)

@kmfeig87 ahahahha busted! Gotta get my quidditch done! :lol:
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    SarahG626 wrote: »
    @SarahG626 I had days like that when I was working! I was sick of one particular co-worker or just the whole place. Good for you, taking a mental health day!

I am glad that I am not the only one. :) I enjoyed my day off but wow! I am SWAMPED being back at work. It is a double edged sword, unfortunately. :(

There IS that!

Sarah, where in Ohio are you? Our DGD#1 is being transferred to Cincinnati.

I am northwest of Columbus (Raymond, which is in Union County). I'm about 2hrs north of Cincinnati. Travel through there when we go to my Uncle's place in Richmond, KY.

I've been meaning to ask about the abbrevations I'm seeing. What is DGD?
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @SarahG626 I'm going to Dubai B) . It's cold here as wel in The Netherlands :s . So a week in the ☀️ will be great, healthy (think of all the Vitamin D), and relaxed.......

ANY kind of fun in the sun is totally worth it right now. I hope that you have TONS of fun in Dubai. :)