Weightlifting Music

Options
I am sick of mine. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of music you like. I usually listen to metal for weights, fast and angry! Cardio symphony rock, walking and bodyweight exercises disco and funk.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I listen to a wide variety from no-name workout mixes of popular songs, hip-hop from when I was in high school, Christian rock & hip hop, pop, reggaeton, the list goes on and on.

What do you like? I listen to pop that I like because it's on the radio and I find it catchy, I like workout mixes because they have a good cardio beat. I listen to hip-hop from my teen years out of nostalgia. I listen to Christian rock and hip hop because I like the beat AND find it uplifting and positive, where sometimes rock has a rather negative undertone. I like reggaeton because the beat and it's generally upbeat as well.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    3 days grace. Breaking benjamins
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I love stuff like eminem or hard rock to keep me pumped up
  • _Blumenkraft_
    _Blumenkraft_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Drum and bass!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Korn, metallica, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson etc.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I listen to whatever is playing over the speakers in the gym.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Right now it's a musical seahorse and its putting me to sleep.... Zzzzzz

But my preference is EDM, Anjunabeats station
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I listen to Rasputina, Peter Murphy, Joy Division, David Bowie, Digable Planets, Depeche Mode, opera, musical theater, and Bjork. If you're bored with your usual music, those are some unexpected choices.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Some oldschool Kraftwerk. :D
  • mittencat77
    mittencat77 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have just found Fontaines DC and Idles. I am also enjoying Chemical Brothers, Underworld, The Fall, Bikini Kill, Queens of the Stone Age
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    EDM for me. David Guetta. Armin Van Buuren. Markus Schulz. Above & Beyond. Cosmic Gate. Afrojack. Vini Vici. And Ben Nicky for some hardstyle. I find live sets from festivals. Usually the best sets are festival sets.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Talan79 wrote: »
    EDM for me. David Guetta. Armin Van Buuren. Markus Schulz. Above & Beyond. Cosmic Gate. Afrojack. Vini Vici. And Ben Nicky for some hardstyle. I find live sets from festivals. Usually the best sets are festival sets.

Yasssssss <3
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Nothing, I'm weird. If it's early morning before everyone is awake, then seriously nothing. if it's after work, then I guess I'd listen to the sound of my kids getting into trouble upstairs, or they would hang out with me downstairs and I would talk to them while working out.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I listen to whatever is playing over the speakers in the gym.

Need to have my headphones. The stuff they play in my gym tends to be soft pop, makes your testosterone drop just walking in:(.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anything Norse.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    German SpeedMetal

(really)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    618fje1USjL._SX355_.jpg
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Nice^. Motley Crue, Poison, Warrant, Guns N Roses, Van Halen, ACDC, Kiss.