Ultimate Accountability Challenge, UAC, February 2020

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
Join us now at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135641-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2020

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    This is such a great group to help keep you accountable to healthy habits! No weighing in, just reporting each day if you've done at least 20 minutes of exercise-your choice; tracked everything you've eaten, and not gone over your limit of calories for the day. Even if you can't post every day, just post at least every third day with the results of each day. At the end of the month, if you haven't had more than three pass days, you are in the Winner's Circle! So motivating and so easy, yet so effective for keeping your focus on your health. @RangerRickL is a great encourager and really cares about the folks on his team.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most encouraging challenge in MFP.

I am in for February!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,613 Member
    Options
    This is a great group to be in. Supporting group of people.It gives you the accountability you need to achieve your goals. Give us a try.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    On of the most encouraging group I have belonged to. @RangerRickL leads us from the front, ably assisted by @craigo3154. All the members are positively supportive.

The daily requirements are simple:
    • 20+ minutes of any kind of exercise
    • Stay under your calorie goal
    • Track every lick, sip, and bite
    • Post what you achieve for each day
    Added incentive
    You have 3 pass days available. If you use 3 or less pass days, you get a mention in the UAC Winners’ Circle.

Come join our merry band and create the habits of a lifetime
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful for this group. Everyone is supportive. No one in the group is perfect but we are all encouraging each other to strive to be better. When I first joined, I was doubtful I could do it, but the motivation and accountability is getting me there. I currently have 3 pass days. I’m hoping to finish the month with just the three but even if I do get a fourth, people in this group will continue to support me for the rest of the month. This is huge for me because it keeps me going instead of “starting over on Monday.”
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I'm in for February, too. I went from obese to a normal weight in the last six months. The UAC helps me to stay on track and develop healthy habits so I don't gain the weight back. I enjoy and appreciate this friendly, supportive group.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey, nice to see familiar names here.
    By signing in for Feb, that will hopefully get me motivated to get back to healthy living again.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Signed up for February, this challenge has become a way of life for me & lots of others. A warm, friendly group, no weigh in or judgement, just 3 rules which will get you fitter, happier and healthier! Come and join us, you can say as much or as little as you like when posting, no pressure there! If you don't make it to the much coveted winner's circle you will NOT be ridiculed in any way, UAC is the best challenge ever!!!! Come and see, you'll be glad you did! See you in February!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my 2nd month and I signed up for the February 2020 challenge. Whether you are losing, maintaining, thinking about it or trying to remain in health, this challenge is simple but it focuses on the bare essentials of keeping the journey lasting and lifelong. It works.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    UAC is by far my favorite group/challenge on MFP. We don’t focus on our scales, we focus on building healthy habits for life. I have completed a full year with UAC and I’m looking forward to another as I whittle away at my last few pounds and head towards maintenance!
    If you are serious about creating healthy habits, this challenge is for you. It is also super kind, supportive and often humorous.
    Looking forward to new faces and returning champions!
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Love this group. Fun, supportive and honest without all the snarkiness of other threads!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I love the accountability of UAC. I think the idea of 3 pass days is a great way to ideally live.
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started January UAC and it has made a significant difference. I would not have exercised daily if not for the UAC. No Winners Circle for me this month, but I have some really good habits now that we’re not in place a month ago.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Come join us! We are a diverse yet supportive group who have chosen the tried and true path of eating right and exercising. Perfection is not required!
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    This is a great group because I know that am accountable to the group which pushes me to keep up with my diet tracking and staying within my calories. I also feel motivated to keep up with exercise and since I started this group, I pushed to exercise for 20 minutes and beyond. And we encourage each other on as well which keeps me going. It is just an all around great group to join.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    This is a great group! I've been in the winners circle a few times before, but kind of fell off the wagon around the holidays and in January. But the group is very supportive and friendly, even if you're not doing well, and motivate you to improve. I'm excited to get back on track in February with the help of the UAC and its members!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I've been with the UAC for awhile now and I love it! It really pushes me to be active and on track in hopes of being in the Winner's Circle. So far I've manged to make it every month except December. Even then it was great being part of this friendly and supportive group!

Join us now at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135641-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2020
  • estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im joining
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Time is running out to join the best challenge and toughest challenge on MPF. UAC (Ultimate Accountability Challenge).
    • No weigh in's.
    • 3 simple daily actions (track food and drink, stay in calorie budget, be active for at least 20 minutes).
    • Friendly supportive group.
    • 3 pass days permitted per month to allow nomination to the winners circle.

This challenge works irrespective of whether you are losing weight or in maintenance (I have effectively been in maintenance for 2 years now since achieving my goal weight through the UAC principles).

UAC forms habits that will keep you healthy and in your desired weight range for a lifetime.

On the surface it seems easy, but few can maintain the consistency to make the end of month self-nominated winners circle.