What's your weakness? Food version.

Options

Replies

• BrandonNT
    BrandonNT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chicken Strips and Pringles. Just accidentally seeing them while I'm going grocery shopping ends up with me having a bad/good time and a guilty conscience.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. Cannot say no. Cannot eat just one. The way to my heart ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. Cannot say no. Cannot eat just one. The way to my heart ๐Ÿ˜‚

(Note to self....stock up on choc chips for something I have to make stat!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’—)

So ah....my beautiful butterfly....any plans later ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
  • Eve12590
    Eve12590 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate , pasta & pizza
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

(Note to self....stock up on choc chips for something I have to make stat!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’—)

So ah....my beautiful butterfly....any plans later ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

If I did, they have all been canceled ๐Ÿ˜
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    ndjc9ppn07mg.jpeg

Seriously. Any carb + any cheese will do ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

I actually prefer them mostly cooled off.

To me, they taste different after they've cooled off. My changes of eating them drop by 80%
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ndjc9ppn07mg.jpeg

Seriously. Any carb + any cheese will do ๐Ÿ˜‚

#truth!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

I actually prefer them mostly cooled off.

To me, they taste different after they've cooled off. My changes of eating them drop by 80%

They definitely do. To me, when they're piping hot, you almost can't taste their deliciousness. That's why I let them cool a bit. :)

I wanted to use my first disagree on this but somebody else won ๐Ÿคฃ
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Doritos or chips and salsa. I don't really keep them in the house. If I want Doritos I go buy one of the small individual serving bags and call it a day. I do chips and salsa when we have guests, but that's about it...I could eat that stuff all day without batting an eye.
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's not so much what for me, but how much I eat. Most people eat until they are full. I typically eat until I hate myself...

Same!!!! I typically eat until I can't breathe. I've got to stop doing that.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    It's not so much what for me, but how much I eat. Most people eat until they are full. I typically eat until I hate myself...

Same!!!! I typically eat until I can't breathe. I've got to stop doing that.

Yep, me too. This has got to stop. Changing habits today. Right this minute.
    Well, maybe after I read the rest of the forum posts. :)
  • MissLea0424
    MissLea0424 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There are SO MANY good answers here! Almost enough to make a person hungry just reading them
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Any kind of cheese. In things. On things. Next to things. By itself.