Encouragement: Facing your fears

Options
Just wanted to encourage someone...
Some people want to lose weight and be fit but they are afraid of messing up like they did in the past. I was afraid of messing up by losing and gaining and losing and gaining. My fear was mainly about what others would say about me not being consistent. Now I don't care because this is MY life. I wanted to lose weight for some time now, but I would never continue the commitment that I set before me. Although it's only been 2 months for me with MFP, this time it is dif. I actually enjoy this journey. I don't know if it's because I have the proper tools (computer and phone app) or if I just don't make excuses or maybe it's both. What I can tell you is that this time around, I'm not rushing to lose weight or trying to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain date. This time I'm allowing my body to work at it's own pace. I'm not in a rush because it's not a race. I will get there. After all, if this is a lifestyle of eating healthy and exercising, I will be the size that I need to be eventually.

You must know that...
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for reading