Tuna burgers

katrionabrown
katrionabrown Posts: 5 Member
Healthyrt4caqt2e0ld.jpg
Full of protein. Low in carbs and fats 👌

Replies

• KevinWH87
    KevinWH87 Posts: 74 Member
    Yum! I'd love that with a slice of avocado.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2020
    Looks good! Is the green arugula?
    Would you share your recipe?
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    It does look good, I second missysippy930's recipe request.
  • missysippy930
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    To me this looks like a tuna melt sandwich. Make tuna salad (lots of recipes chose the one you might like) and place on slice of bread. Cover with some cheese and bake until cheese melts..... tuna melt sandwich.

And that arugula simply looks like its just drizzled with some sort of balsamic.

There’s a difference. This is a patty. You have to form it into a patty and cook it like a burger. I’d really like the OP’s recipe.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    To me this looks like a tuna melt sandwich. Make tuna salad (lots of recipes chose the one you might like) and place on slice of bread. Cover with some cheese and bake until cheese melts..... tuna melt sandwich.

And that arugula simply looks like its just drizzled with some sort of balsamic.

There’s a difference. This is a patty. You have to form it into a patty and cook it like a burger. I’d really like the OP’s recipe.

There are quite a number of tuna burger recipes online, including ones with copious amounts of comments and/or reviews. And yes it looks like that's mostly arugula though there are some other leafy greens in there as well (see the top left hand corner of the plate).
  • missysippy930
    edited February 2020
    aokoye wrote: »

There are quite a number of tuna burger recipes online, including ones with copious amounts of comments and/or reviews. And yes it looks like that's mostly arugula though there are some other leafy greens in there as well (see the top left hand corner of the plate).

What’s wrong with asking for a recipe on this board? I’m all for using Google, but the OP posted a photo of something I know that I’d like, on the recipe board, and I requested the recipe. There’s more to a tuna burger than putting it on a piece of bread and baking it. It need something to bind it together. Spices and ingredients the OP used etc.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    aokoye wrote: »

What’s wrong with asking for a recipe on this board? I’m all for using Google, but the OP posted a photo of something I know that I’d like, on the recipe board, and I requested the recipe. There’s more to a tuna burger than putting it on a piece of bread and baking it. It need something to bind it together. Spices and ingredients the OP used etc.

I completely agree, asking for the recipe is 100% acceptable.