Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i'm not in Pittsburgh...but welcome!
  • Kitty121964
    Kitty121964 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to myfitnesspal! This is the first time in my life I'm counting calories. I've always followed the Weight Watchers plan. I'm confused about the calories the app says I can have. I'm not using all of them. I'm approximately 500 under every day. However, when I add up what I've consumed in the Weight Watchers app, I'm at my limit. Does myfitnesspal give me my maintenance calories or my calories to lose weight?
  • KimeraK
    KimeraK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aha... nice username izzy ;D
  • KimeraK
    KimeraK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Kitty! Yes, myfitnesspal does work out your calorie intake for you to lose weight. On the app, go to 'more' at the bottom right, then press 'goals', then press 'weekly goal' and then choose the amount of weight you'd like to lose per week. Also, I suggest you input you current weight :)
  • Kitty121964
    Kitty121964 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    KimeraK wrote: »
    Hey Kitty! Yes, myfitnesspal does work out your calorie intake for you to lose weight. On the app, go to 'more' at the bottom right, then press 'goals', then press 'weekly goal' and then choose the amount of weight you'd like to lose per week. Also, I suggest you input you current weight :)
    Thank you! My current weight is in there. Age weight height.
  • blevinsmichael06
    blevinsmichael06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey friend?
  • navyvet60
    navyvet60 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me friends.