Sugar Mama!

Options
MissStacy322
MissStacy322 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm just getting started and so far I'm not having trouble eating better meals, but snacks and desserts are tough. I feel like Im addicted to sugar and kicking the habit will be the biggest challenge for me.

Eating fruit does NOT substitute for my cravings so I'm wondering what others are doing. Splurge once a week? Once a month? Sugar free chocolate? What's the best way to stay on track long term? Will cravings subside after eating well for a longer period?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Fit a portion of whatever it is you want into your day. Unless you have a medical reason to monitor/limit your sugar intake, don't worry about that.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Will cravings subside after eating well for a longer period?
    YES!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream just about every night, personally. It fits my calories, so why not? I suggest eating what you enjoy in moderation.
  • FloridaMichael
    Options
    idk, come to the realization that almost all processed food is made out of some pretty disgusting things and you may change your mind or your 'cravings' to have some. Stop dieting, and start using this app as a way to help you lifestyle change, or else all that will inevitably happen is u will lose weight, and end up gaining it all back at some point.
    just my 2c.

ps: thought there would be an actual sugar mama in this thread. :-/ shucks
This discussion has been closed.