CIDER

Options

Replies

• LockdownLoser23
    LockdownLoser23 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but “detoxing” is what you have kidneys and a liver for. You don’t need fancy elimination diets or to add any specific foods / products.

But you can give your organs a helping hand. Have you tried a detox? Really you should give it a go
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be about alcohol ciders. I am disappoint.

OMG me too! lol
  • LockdownLoser23
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but “detoxing” is what you have kidneys and a liver for. You don’t need fancy elimination diets or to add any specific foods / products.

But you can give your organs a helping hand. Have you tried a detox? Really you should give it a go

If my organs ever need a helping hand I will be at the doctors, not the supermarket.

I use ACV for recipes because it adds to the taste, it does sweet FA for weight loss or to "detox" your body.

Biology isn't your strong point is it :wink: - hope your cooking is better than your advice buddy

Clearly physics isn't yours buddy.

Physics? How does physics help with this. Lets just agree to disagree
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

If my organs ever need a helping hand I will be at the doctors, not the supermarket.

I use ACV for recipes because it adds to the taste, it does sweet FA for weight loss or to "detox" your body.

Biology isn't your strong point is it :wink: - hope your cooking is better than your advice buddy

If you need me to explain that, then there is even less hope for you than I thought.

Enjoy your cup of vinegar

:#
  • LockdownLoser23
    Options

If you need me to explain that, then there is even less hope for you than I thought.

Can you though - explain how physics affects ACV and weightloss
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    @DetoxDave2020

Are you really that bored, man?
  • LockdownLoser23
    Options
    sullus wrote: »
    @DetoxDave2020

Are you really that bored, man?

Sorry
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Can you though - explain how physics affects ACV and weightloss

The answer is: ACV does NOT directly affect weight loss, so...

The exception would be if drinking ACV made you so freaking nauseous that food was the last thing you wanted. It would, therefore, decrease your caloric intake resulting in weight loss if sustained over a long enough period of time. :)
This discussion has been closed.