January Joy

Options
Sand_TIger
Sand_TIger Posts: 1,074 Member
edited February 2020 in Success Stories
I'm pretty pleased with myself and my progress this month. I've dropped 14 pounds but maintained my muscle, as my percentage of muscle mass went up a bit. I've gotten stronger and I've been at 12-1500 calories a day with proper portion control for 27 days. Today I went to my new gym again and had a ball. My protein and vegetables are much higher, and there are little to no refined carbs in my diet. (lean meat, eggs, fish, Greek yogurt, low fat cottage cheese, that kind of thing for protein) Strangely, I've spent this whole time nearly craving free and not really hungry for the most part. I feel great and my digestive system is so much happier with me.

So, yeah, I'm really pleased with January and am looking forward to an AWESOME February.

A little PS here - I have low thyroid, what I thought was a slow metabolism, and started at 245 pounds at 5'3" so I feel like climbing to a rooftop and crowing. Still, this is the beginning of the journey and I have a long road ahead.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!