Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Introverts Unite!

Ingekp1Ingekp1 Posts: 51Member, Premium Member Posts: 51Member, Premium Member
Are there any introverts out there who want to connect as friends?

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 229Member, Premium Member Posts: 229Member, Premium Member
    This title made me laugh: ISTP here which makes me a certified introvert. Not sure this post will get many others here though. Kudos to you for trying!
  • bmeadows380bmeadows380 Posts: 1,576Member Member Posts: 1,576Member Member
    actually, there was another thread a while ago for introverts, and it had a lot of hits - its easier for us introverts to respond from the comfort of a keyboard provided anomynity :)

Welcome to you ingekp1! I"m one of those extroverted introverts - I like being around people and I can socialize, but I prefer a smaller group to interact with, and after a while, I still need time to myself.
  • YellowD0gsYellowD0gs Posts: 118Member Member Posts: 118Member Member
    Very strong INTP here...with some social tendencies. Sure, I'll unite...just respect my space, man. ;)
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,721Member Member Posts: 34,721Member Member
    I was going to say wouldn't this be a very quiet unification?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 6,102Member Member Posts: 6,102Member Member
    I'm introverted until I get to know you. Or until I get online. Still, not the most chatty online either
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 229Member, Premium Member Posts: 229Member, Premium Member
    This may actually happen @Ingekp1! Thanks for sharing info about another thread, @bmeadows380, as I'm fairly new here. Glad to "meet" all four of you! The unification is beginning lol
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 6,102Member Member Posts: 6,102Member Member
  • doubleplay_643doubleplay_643 Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    100% Introvert here. Love to have more friends.