Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I’ve been so nervous to post my before and after but here it goes....

It was this past October when I felt my lowest. My anxiety and depression had taken over. Food was the only thing that made me happy. I had reached my highest weight of all time: 188. I felt terrible, but I always turned to food. One day I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and cried. I hated when I saw and I hated that I let myself go. I had a fitting for my wedding dress that day and I couldn’t even fit into it!!! That was the day I knew I needed to make a change. And so I did! Here I am 32 pounds down and feeling so good! Now my wedding dress needs taken in and I am so proud! 1quvkj2lld4u.jpeg
485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
s4l5nytncn9m.png
bg2a579hodwl.png

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Well done!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    It was this past October when I felt my lowest. My anxiety and depression had taken over. Food was the only thing that made me happy. I had reached my highest weight of all time: 188. I felt terrible, but I always turned to food. One day I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and cried. I hated when I saw and I hated that I let myself go. I had a fitting for my wedding dress that day and I couldn’t even fit into it!!! That was the day I knew I needed to make a change. And so I did! Here I am 32 pounds down and feeling so good! Now my wedding dress needs taken in and I am so proud! 1quvkj2lld4u.jpeg
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

OMG we have the same water pik 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    But wow, 😏
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    edited February 2020
    Looking good girl! Keep up your hard work! Maintaining is part of it! You got this girl! 💪
  • kaleighalkire
    kaleighalkire Posts: 5 Member
    Yes lol terrible quality bathroom mirror pictures with all my toiletries on display haha. But it’s how I tracked my progress :smiley:
  • kaleighalkire
    Looking good girl! Keep up your hard work! Maintaining is part of it! You got this girl! 💪

Thank you so much ❤️
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congrats that is amazing
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Great job and congratulations on the wedding! Let me know if you need a date to it. 😏😇
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Congratulations on the commitment this took. You look like a different person 💪
  • kaleighalkire
    sarabushby wrote: »
    Congratulations on the commitment this took. You look like a different person 💪

Thank you so much for your kind words 😄
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Wonderful transformation!
  • kaleighalkire
    Wonderful transformation!

Thank you 😊
  • solarex1
    solarex1 Posts: 408 Member
    You look great! Good job!
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    You look amazing!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    this is fantastic. Way to go!
  • hmasbruch
    hmasbruch Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in pretty much the same spot as where you started, except I’m not getting married haha. Thank you for posting!
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Wow! Amazing!!!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Truly Inspiring. Hope your wedding is wonderful.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,037 Member
    Amazing transformation...Congrats ....You will be a beautiful Bride ...Congrats again :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Congratulations!! On your transformation AND wedding!!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Wow...bravo!!