Replies

• Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done!
  • nycgabby
    nycgabby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look so fabulous! I’m the same height and right around the same weight now and I start feeling so much better once I hit the mid-140s and below. Good luck with the last 5!
  • gloriayvonne
    gloriayvonne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Quick question:)
    May I ask your fitness routine?
    I have gained 7 lbs since last year. I’m 135.8, but used to weigh 250 at my highest.
    I’m 5 3” as well. I really never am off my feet but I guess I have been overeating my calories lately.😞
  • wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done!
  • PHOTOCHAP
    PHOTOCHAP Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Woooooo! You look so confident! I love that look! Great work!
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look great and you look so happy now! Great job, good for you! :)
  • Morganafly
    Morganafly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you!! Keep doing what you're doing.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    Options
    Great job! Quick question:)
    May I ask your fitness routine?
    I have gained 7 lbs since last year. I’m 135.8, but used to weigh 250 at my highest.
    I’m 5 3” as well. I really never am off my feet but I guess I have been overeating my calories lately.😞

Same here! I wouldn't call it a "fitness plan". I try to stay active when i can. I walk to and from my car at work, which is about a 2 mile walk, 5 days a week. I take the stairs in my building instead of the elevator.... I'm not my feet a lot at home because if I sit down my toddlers are all over me so I tend to do housework instead of "attempting" to relax LOL
  • Sunshinechic777
    Sunshinechic777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Are you mostly focused on diet/nutrition or do you have a workout plan you do as well?
  • hannahsuzette25
    hannahsuzette25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done! X
  • taspm
    taspm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done..! You look fantastic. How long did it take you?
    Options
    Way to go!! Are you mostly focused on diet/nutrition or do you have a workout plan you do as well?

Thank you! I mainly focus on diet & nutrition. I stay active by walking and taking the stairs when I can. But have no real fitness plan beyond that right now.
    Options
    taspm wrote: »
    Well done..! You look fantastic. How long did it take you?

Thank you :) I started in mid-January, 2019. Got down to 160 lbs by mid-May. Took a break Jun-July and gained 7 lbs back. Started up again in August at 167 lb. Besides treating myself here and there around the holidays & my birthday, I've been pretty consistent with tracking most of what I eat.
  • bonitathompson1
    bonitathompson1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ...and you should! Great accomplishment, congrats.
    Feeling good! My goal weight is 140lbs. Almost there! ymgjg0vh8o28.jpg

• hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your progress is incredible, well done! We're the same height and starting weight. I'm currently at 139 but struggle to see my own progress. It's so much easier to see it in others. You look so much happier in the second picture!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!