Options
1235»

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    You have unfairly criticized the site for supplement ads that don't exist and, even after proven wrong multiple times in multiple way by multiple people, still can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong about supplement ads?

Use examine.com or not. Your choice. Nobody is forcing you. Many find their evidence based approach extremely unbiased and, as has been demonstrated beyond a doubt, uninfluenced by advertisers. Including useful info on protein intake.

SInce this is my exact position, I don't understand the ad hominem attacks.

As pointed out, it is not an ad hominem attack at all. I find it totally lacking in integrity for you to criticize this site for ads they don't have and then when you are proven wrong to still dodge and deflect instead of just admitting it. You accused them of ads for supplements. They don't have any. They are selling their own research in order to sustain their business. I can't for the life of me understand how this undermines their credibility in any way. I guess pedants just need to pedant sometimes.

It's interesting how one's posts can reveal the nature of their character....