Can anyone look at my current plan on gaining muscle for three months (Jan-March) and see if there is anything I should finetune? I would appreciate your advice.
I've been on this regime for 5 weeks and planning to start cutting in April. I have increased my weight from 92kg to 94kg within those 5 weeks. TDEE calculators and the information online conflict quite a bit thus I have tried to land somewhere in the middle and consume around 3000-3300 calories a day.
Weight: 94kg / 207lbs
Height: 191cm / 6'3
Body fat: It's definitely above 20%. I'm guessing 21-22%
I exercise every day:
- 5 days of weightlifting (50-60 minutes) and finishing with 12-minutes of cardio (elliptical).
- 2 days of cardio 34-40 minutes on elliptical.
My typical diet is:
- 120g of high-quality oatmeal (measured as dry produce)
- 1 banana
- 28g of almonds
- 1 slice of whey bread and 20g of peanut butter
- 25g of whey protein powder
- 100g jasmine rice
- 250g chicken breast (measured as raw produce)
- 100g steamed broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper (approximately 200g)
- everything is the same as first lunch but instead of bell pepper, I'm having 100g of grapes and one granny smith apple.
- Beans, ground beef, crushed tomatoes stew (cooking in bulk but one serving of 400g contains 23g of carbs, 44g of fat, and 49g of protein)
- Occasionally a small portion of nuts (cashew or almonds)
- Occasionally around 100-200g of grapes
- Occasionally 1 large banana
- Occasionally 1 small granny smith apple
NB! I also take creatine immediately after my workout.
Carbs ~370g (45%)
Fat ~85g (23%)
Protein ~263g (32%)