Can anyone recommend a workout tracker/app?

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a workout tracker/app where I can upload my program and keep track of weights/reps done ?
The ones I've found are set exercises and I want to be able to write up my own (provided by a PT)
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I use Fitnotes for Android.... im not sure what iOS apps there are.
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    I'm having surprisingly good luck using a simple spreadsheet viewed in Google Sheets. One tab for legs/core, one for upper body and one for Cardio. Can use whatever words you like to describe your exercises, reps, weights, and can update immediately just like any spreadsheet. Doesn't track calories or workout tunes or anything fancy like that, just a simple editable, customizable list. And no ads!
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Setgraph lets you add different equipments in whatever order you want them, is that what you’re after? You can log the number of reps you do and at what weights and it’ll put the results into graphs to show your progress over time.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    I use pen and notebook. Quick, easy, always accessible. Old school, but works for me and can flip back to see what I have done previously far more simply than messing around in a app.
  • TriathleteDeb
    TriathleteDeb Posts: 15 Member
    I love both Fitbit and Strava. Strava operates out of an app through your phone. Fitbit has both an app and a watch device. I have the Fitbit Charge 3 which is a mid range one with great options. Both Fitbit and Strava link up with This app and carries data across if you link them. Very helpful!!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    I use BodySpace.
    It allows you to design your own workouts/programs (easier on their desktop site than the app, but it shows up on the app if you build in on the site).
    It also tracks your weight and reps for the next time you workout.
    It even has a built in timer that kicks in between sets to time your rest periods.