Options
gfjazz
gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
Nutrisystem starting soon 2 months anyone else

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    why are you spending tons of money on pre-pared foods that don't actually teach you how to moderate intake when you can set sensible goals in MFP and eat what you want...
  • cyan87
    cyan87 Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I am currently doing NS and it has helped me a lot! I eat their meals and do my own flex meals following a guideline provided by them on how much to eat in terms of protein, carbohydrates portions. I have tried so many programs before and even eating healthier on my own, but my portion control was always a problem. Thus far, I’ve lost 40.5lbs since September 2019.
  • Joelcohn
    Joelcohn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are doing NS and i lost 20 pounds so far, she 25. It makes portion control automatic. I am also walking 2 miles every other day, inside our gated community. Golf on the weekends. Going to start using a hand push cart and walk the course in a few weeks. The NS food gets boring, but makes meals easy to assemble with the correct calories.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    People shouldnt ever have to pay for weight loss...
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Joelcohn wrote: »
    My wife and I are doing NS and i lost 20 pounds so far, she 25. It makes portion control automatic. I am also walking 2 miles every other day, inside our gated community. Golf on the weekends. Going to start using a hand push cart and walk the course in a few weeks. The NS food gets boring, but makes meals easy to assemble with the correct calories.

Batch cooking can make meals easy to assemble with the correct calories too. Light recipes come in endless varieties.

Doing your own thing is such a good learning tool. Learning correct portions for foods you love will help you with maintenance.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/

https://www.cookinglight.com/food/recipe-finder