Netflix recommendations

Replies

• johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member

Sense 8 is awesome.. confusing as *kitten* but awesome. Also there's a really a orgy scene. #i lovetheblondechick[/quote]

Right? The orgy scene is probably the best part. I mean, after the plot of course! [/quote]

What plot? I keep rewinding that same scene
  • Strange_Fire
    Strange_Fire Posts: 30 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Sense 8 is awesome.. confusing as *kitten* but awesome. Also there's a really a orgy scene. #i lovetheblondechick

Right? The orgy scene is probably the best part. I mean, after the plot of course! [/quote]

The trans lesbian scene was also quite good but 👍👍 for the hot tub orgy. The reactions after it happened was great. Sad Netflix cancelled the show .[/quote]

I can’t believe they canceled it, apparently it was really expensive to make.
  • johnbtay3

Sense 8 is awesome.. confusing as *kitten* but awesome. Also there's a really a orgy scene. #i lovetheblondechick

Right? The orgy scene is probably the best part. I mean, after the plot of course!

The trans lesbian scene was also quite good but 👍👍 for the hot tub orgy. The reactions after it happened was great. Sad Netflix cancelled the show .[/quote]

[/quote]

Orgies aren't cheap ya know
  • Strange_Fire
    johnbtay3 wrote: »

Right? The orgy scene is probably the best part. I mean, after the plot of course!

The trans lesbian scene was also quite good but 👍👍 for the hot tub orgy. The reactions after it happened was great. Sad Netflix cancelled the show .

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have done it for free! Huh?
  • johnbtay3

The trans lesbian scene was also quite good but 👍👍 for the hot tub orgy. The reactions after it happened was great. Sad Netflix cancelled the show .

[/quote]

I would have done it for free! Huh?[/quote]

I would do it for the experience
  • johnbtay3
    Acting experience of course
  • Strange_Fire

That’s what I meant!
  • johnbtay3

That’s what I meant!

I need more work on my moaning
  • johnbtay3
    My Grandma almost got shot by guards in Egypt. When they tell you not to do something or you can't take a picture...you better listen
  • Strange_Fire

That’s what I meant!

Most men do...
  • johnbtay3

That’s what I meant!

Most men do...

That’s what I meant!

Most men do...

You should see me spit though!
    Especially after dipping tobacco
  • johnbtay3
    My Grandma almost got shot by guards in Egypt. When they tell you not to do something or you can't take a picture...you better listen

We will be staying in a resort but do plan to try and visit some of the tourist attractions. But it did make me gulp when I read some things....thanks for the advice. I am a little apprehensive if I'm honest.

Probably safer than you think
  • Strange_Fire

I would have done it for free! Huh?[/quote]

Mfp orgy scene 2 take 326! Action !! I want to be an actor and director of this scene [/quote]

Take 326!? This is over a course of a year right? I’m old
  • Strange_Fire

I would have done it for free! Huh?

Mfp orgy scene 2 take 326! Action !! I want to be an actor and director of this scene

Take 326!? This is over a course of a year right? I’m old [/quote]

It's gonna be the orgy version of groundhogs day. Limber up lady is go time.. go time .. go time .. go time!![/quote]

Go time!
  • 1972ChrisJG
    1972ChrisJG Posts: 43 Member
    Narcos
    Ozark
    Mindhunter
    Manhunt Unabomber
    The Last Kingdom
    Peaky Blinders
    The Witcher
    The Spy
    The Devil Next Door
    The Sinner
    Icarus
    Top Boy
    Thieves in the Wood
    Sicario
    The Vietnam War
    6 Days
    The Siege of Jadotville
    Aquarius
    Damnation
    22 July
    Seven Seconds
    When They See Us

I could go on, and you're probably thinking...."he needs to get out more" 😁

• noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    All 4 insidious movies I’d definitely recommend. If you can get it on your Netflix I’d also recommend peaky blinders & peep show
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Fargo is the best thing.