ISO super motivated ppl that workout consistently and log, track, and inspire

What the title states ;)
I’m super motivated and looking for the same 😀 my goal is to have a super fit body and just do my body a favor for all the abuse I did to it the past three years after sustaining an achilles injury. I’ve lost 23 lbs since Nov and I still have about 20 to go

Replies

• Hi there! Looking to meet a few friends online so that we can motivate each other to lose some weight. I’m 26, and just recently super unhappy with my body. 165 lb and looking to get to 149 by 8/6/20. I’ve gotten down to 155 before, but the weight peels of slowly and it’s hard to stay on track. None of my friends here want to gym with me. I’m committed to logging all my meals and going to the gym 4 times/week!

Doesn’t help that I’m a nurse and I work 3 days a week, in school 1 day a week, and in clinical rotation 2 days a week 😔
  • sorry I meant goal is 140 lb**
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,101 Member
    Well, I'm not sure I inspire :wink: but I do work out, log and track consistently.
    I've lost 25 lbs since August (from BMI 34 to BMI under 30), looking to lose probably the same amount or a bit more to reach a weight I'm happy with. Aside from that, I want to get fitter too: treadmill mostly at the moment, but going to expand into some (indoor) rowing and strength training.
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Well, I'm not sure I inspire :wink: but I do work out, log and track consistently.
    I've lost 25 lbs since August (from BMI 34 to BMI under 30), looking to lose probably the same amount or a bit more to reach a weight I'm happy with. Aside from that, I want to get fitter too: treadmill mostly at the moment, but going to expand into some (indoor) rowing and strength training.

I tried the rower the other day because cardio+abs+arms+back=killer workout. I made it 4 minutes haha FOUR! After the rest of my workout, I did another 4 because how else will I improve? Although, that was last week :)