Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

It's girl scout cookie time

12346»

Replies

• Siberian2590Siberian2590 Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    Somehow a box of Do-Si-Dos ended up in my cupboard...................
  • psychod787psychod787 Member, Premium Posts: 3,625 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,625 Member
    Are they made with real Girl Scouts? 🤣
  • JaxxieKatJaxxieKat Member Posts: 419 Member Member Posts: 419 Member
    I'm an oddball who doesn't love the GS cookies, but I always give a cash donation to show support.
  • Siberian2590Siberian2590 Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    SO brought home a box of Do-Si-Does. I resisted!!!! For an hour and a half. :'(
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 708 Member Member, Premium Posts: 708 Member
    If I see Girl Scouts selling cookies- I donate money but I let them keep the cookies. I don’t understand the hype behind these cookies. Lol. Ok flog me now!
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 708 Member Member, Premium Posts: 708 Member
    so in summary:
    - not about the cookies but about the skillz the GS are developing
    - you can buy similar cookies from other stores if you like the cookies
    - you can donate cookies to troops if you don't want to eat them (which last time i deployed in 2009, there were USO ladies at the airport handing out boxes to us as we checked into our flight)

Very cool about donating to the troops! 🇺🇸
  • hobbitses333hobbitses333 Member Posts: 476 Member Member Posts: 476 Member
    I may just give a donation...We don't get Samoas Tagalongs etc. or any of the wonderful flavors I see listed on the 2020 girl scout cookie menu where I live. We get fudge and vanilla in the same box or chocolate mint thats it. They used to be awesome and very hard to resist but I found the last time I had them, they were disappointing. Lacking flavor and too sweet. The Boy scouts have apple day here with huge, juicy ripe apples for sale. I love that!