Sick of being sick

Options
A whiney post im afraid. I have been ill for weeks! Started with a wheeze on 27th when i went for a run, i had a chest infection. 2 rounds of antibiotics and steroids, blue and brown inhalers (not normally asthmatic) 4 urgent care appointments and i still feel rubbish! The infection is sorted but everything is still inflamed and we think there is underlying virus as temperature is still erratic and i am short of breath on exercising ( by which i mean moving!) and exhausted! I am so fed up! I have just sat in my crossfit gym watching my son have PT, and all i can do still is watch. I am by no means super fit but exercise (jogging, cycling, scaled crossfit ) is really important to my mental health and i am missing it so much. Felt like such a fraud just sitting and watching but honestly even walking at anything more than about 2 miles an hour is a struggle and i am on orders to rest as much as possible to try and beat this thing. I feel old, flabby and so far from being able to do this stuff. Any good tips for beating asthma /chest rubbish all welcome!