Seven Months and Down 45 Pounds... Before and Afters

Options
Ready for some before and after... I mean... during!

3 Months....

Face...

90daysFaces.jpg

5 Months...

Face...

40pounds.jpg

Full Body...

IMG_1349.jpg

7 months... Wow...

IMG_2099.jpg

I am glad I have taken these. This last one I don't think it is a good photo. It shows my stomach. But damn it, that is okay too. I am wearing a size medium top and size 12 capris. I was in a 20 at Christmas. And it was tight.
If you follow me, you know I have struggled since month six. Up and down. I get to a number and then back up 3 pounds overnight. Not cheating, still exercising. But fluctuating. It is life. It is my new life. It is a battle and a privilege to be able to do this.
I have already exceeded my original goals. I wanted to be under a sz 16. Now I have new goals. Different goals that do not have anything to do with a size. I want to run. I cannot think of a thing in my "old life" that would have scared me more. I want to up and run.... and enjoy it. I walk 4 miles a day at least 5 days a week. But every little bit I jog.... down hills... little by little... I want to fly.

I want to do things with my active family. I want to plan vacations around exciting adventures. Like kyacking.. hiking... white water rafting...

I want to ride again. I loved my horses for years. I want horses again. I miss them so much. I long to be that person again.

I feel so much better. I forget I still have a long way to go. I am learning to be friends with this new me. She is completely different, but better. Stronger. She fights. The old me quit... period.

I am not setting an end date. My dad recently told me not to rush, you have the rest of your life. I do... and hopefully a good one.

Love to all....Brooke
IM if you would like to talk about this... I am always looking for a MFP.

Replies

• hazeldixon89
    hazeldixon89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is about the amount of weight I want to lose. You did a great job!! :D congratulations. How does it feel being thinner?
  • ABrandNewMeIn2013
    ABrandNewMeIn2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Stronger. I like the feel of the muscles in my legs. I like being more flexible... like crossing my legs and sitting on them in a chair. I like being able to get rid of my big clothes and shopping in regular sizes. I can wear my best friends clothes... we haven't been able to do that in years. I feel good hun... you will too.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ugottafriend
    ugottafriend Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, congrats!!!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! So happy for you!
  • Darjen1999
    Darjen1999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You nailed it exactly when you said you wanted to plan exciting vacations - so do I! Hiking, camping, white water rafting, horseback riding - all of it!

Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look so happy. Great job. Can't wait to see pictures of you running
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow that is so inspiring and motivating - thank you! I started at a size 22-24 and am slowly inching my way day. fit into an old pair of size 20s, and waiting to fit into my 18s. like you, my first stop will be to fit a 16, but u don't intend to stop there.
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Amazing progress.
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well done! Looking fantastic and healthy! I have lost 41.3lb in 7 months and 2 weeks exactly :-) Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, I log daily, open diary, on track for Christmas. Go you!
  • HopefulMomofanAngel
    HopefulMomofanAngel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job! You look amazing and are doing a great job!:flowerforyou:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Interesting that you see yourself that way. I thought the last photo was the best you look so much younger! and yes you have a little tummy but your not dressed in a ridiculous manner you clothing looks lovely.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulation you look fantastic
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! keep up the good work!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Great work!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Both you and this story are amazing and inspiring - thank you so much for sharing! This is just what i needed today.

You look so healthy now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!