HI! Ready to lose weight...this time.

Options
Hi! My name is Shana! I am entering into my second year of university. During elementary school years, I was bullied a lot because of my weight. People would call me fatty or fat lard and guys would make fun of me a lot by saying really hurtful name such as look at that fat b*tch. In grade 6, I started losing weight by starving myself and throwing up every-time I ate. I would cry every night because the bullying was just bad. My parents would make fun of me, especially my dad. My mom used to, but one day she saw me crying, she realize that the bullying she was doing was making me upset. She stopped. She realized that everyone has different body types and she apologize. My dad still does, but I tell him to stop and he does. But he still does it once in a while. It hurts. I had a girl in my school that made fun of me calling me fat chubby and short. How is 5'6 short? I don't get it. Anyways she would make fun of me, and the thing is that she is overweight and unhealthy. That words hurt me the most. My best friends had to defend me. They keep telling me that I'm beautiful. When I got into grade 9, I started gaining weight because of the stress of high school. Then I entered first year of university. The food choices I made wasn't that great I was eating unhealthy foods and I gained so much. Right now I weigh 196 lbs. My goal is lose 50lbs by my 20th birthday which is on January 19. My goal weight is 146lbs. http://healthyceleb.com/demi-lovato-workout-routine-diet-plan/2880/ I am following the demi lovato workout. Instead I am doing Zumbas on one day, the next day do spinning and the third day doing yoga. Demi Lovato is one of my role models I look up to. She went through alot that I went through. The purpose of me working out, is not just losing weight but to be healthy. I also want to prove those haters that I am beautiful and I am perfect and those words won't tear me down. I am strong. :)