• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Having dinner with the people I love the Savages
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Man I snow skied once and that thing was pure scary.
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Man I snow skied once and that thing was pure scary.

You really have to spend 3-4days doing it before you can really enjoy it. Let's face it, it's no fun landing on your *kitten* every 10 feet. It took a year or two before I got decent and could stop on a dime. It's way easier, in my opinion, than snowboarding.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to whatever song of the day over and over and over. My neighbors probably hate me.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Swim. There's something about the repetitive motions that is very meditative for me.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Lift things up then put then back down again
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Go to other towns and check out thrift stores & off-price stores for fashion/decor stuff and go out for lunch and take a long hike on nature trails.

I do this like 50 times a year (almost every Saturday and during most vacations) LOL. Never gets old and fortunately my husband likes it too.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Dance ....like all the time ...ok maybe not at the supermarket or the DMV ...but if there's music I dance ....lately I have issues with the joints in my knees and I feel like I'm not me because I cant dance as much.😞
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Sleep
    Eat
    Read
    Make
    Talk
    Walk
    Tidy
    Learn
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna sound like such a space case. I pull up Winamp with the Milkdrop 2 visualizer and I watch it while listening to trance music. Super chill. XD
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Psst, Tinydancer. Me too. While you're healing your knees you can cut down on lower body motion and increase upper body and arms. If everybody else is kicking and stomping at the club and I am having a bad knee day, I do this and it's still satisfying and no one knows I'm actually compensating for arthritis.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Lift things up then put then back down again

This.

Walk
    Sleep
    Annoy my dog by playing with his paws >:)
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Psst, Tinydancer. Me too. While you're healing your knees you can cut down on lower body motion and increase upper body and arms. If everybody else is kicking and stomping at the club and I am having a bad knee day, I do this and it's still satisfying and no one knows I'm actually compensating for arthritis.

Aw ..thanks so much gothchiq!!! you're a doll!🤗 I do actually and it helps ....just kinda happened over night and one day I did a simple pirouette and almost crumbled to the ground so its like wth is all this thinking before I move *kitten*???!!!

But like you're doing I'm improvising and I'm happy to at least have that 🤷😎🤘🙏💃....thanks again!!💗