Struggling

So where do I start 🤔. I previously lost a lot of weight and kept most of it off. I have now two stone left to loose and am really struggling. Come back to what worked before 1200 calories then eating my excercise calories. I work out four times a week. One weight lifting, two cardio and then a class. I am a shift worker currently at night time and I appear to be eating a day in front all the time. So today willl eat today’s calories plus tomorrow’s. I am now starting to put weight on slowly and weigh everyday it’s making me so low.
So today I am up and am so determined to loose this weight and will stick to my allocated day off calories even on my nightshifts. None off this eating day and night. Will stop eating at nine in the evening. Thank you for listening x

Replies

• alexandragk1997
    alexandragk1997 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,I feelyou! Working night time is hard and can. Make.you crave food due to tiredness being awake when your body is not 'supposed to'. They say it takes 21 days ,so try very hard to stick to your diet for 21 days and from there,it will become a habit. You can do it ❤