Home gym

Options
Hi we have recently built up our home gym, currently have a treadmill, multi-gym, punch bag, dumbells and I have a barbell. I have a Fitt cube coming. What I need to know is do I need a weight bench if I have a multi gym ? Are there different exercises that can be done. Thank you I

Replies

• slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I suspect between your multi-gym and your fit cube, you would be able to do much of what a traditional bench would get you. What do you plan to do with your barbell? Will your setup give you the ability to a squat or bench press. I have a very minimal home gym and use a modular step/bench and fit it gives me the most flexibility, but it sounds like you have more room than I do.
  • Jopanni
    Jopanni Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks is for your reply 😀. Not quiet sure what I plan to do with the barbell, I’ve been following a YouTube vid that does squats, rows etc but thought about bench presses, this is what I have so far, a complete novice y1u7uv3ck3yi.jpeg
    a3n8p6872ug3.jpeg
  • asellitti6523
    asellitti6523 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It largely depends on what your goals are. If your goals are to get lean and tone you have plenty in your home gym to accomplish that. I would say as long as you aren't bodybuilding or trying to make huge muscle gains you have pretty much all you need.
  • Jopanni
    Jopanni Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. Thank you yes toning is what I am aiming for as have excess weight to shift. Thank you for your reply 😀👍