Lost 35lb, gained 10 back after Stopped smoking

Options
Hello all,
I just got back to dieting and working out after stopping for almost two months, my last round of dieting and working out resulted in losing 35lb of fat, which placed me in an "I feel good /never been there category", I bought new clothes and spoiled my self with some new stuff. now I gained 10/15 lbs back after I stopped smoking and some of the stuff is a little to tight to wear lol
I have been smoking for almost 11 years now, bummer I wish I never smoked so much money and health wasted on that.
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you and let you know that I'm back on track we are going to make it happen, no matter what is the struggle or the battle, little by little we can make anything happen. start today 90% of the success is trying one more time. Peace

Replies

• bendeka
    bendeka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking 8 years ago after reading the easyway to quit smoking. It can be so hard to quit a vice without replacing it with another! Great job with your weight loss and quitting!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back up fighting! Be proud of yourself both for quitting smoking and for catching yourself before you gained it all back. I got my largest after quitting smoking and having my back fused, definitely a hard time to NOT eat! Best of luck to you, you got this!