Endorphins.

Options
Tell me your experience. When did you know you were getting a happy feeling from the endorphins? How long into your cardio (I am jogging) do you usually get the feeling?

Replies

• lindidit
    lindidit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    tee hee. I don't notice the endorphins until about 20 minutes AFTER I am finished running and I am doing my cool down walk...and I'm not entirely sure if it's the endorphins that have kicked in or if I'm just so bloody grateful that the running is done for another day that I feel like celebrating. I really do not enjoy running at all but I force myself to do it because it's better than riding my bike--which I hate even worse. I'd rather walk a bazillion miles than run or ride, myself. Unfortunately, that doesn't give me the desired effect quite as nicely as running does. :D
  • mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i usually get them about 10 or 15 minutes in. i usually notice when a really kicka** song comes on. you get a rush and it just feels like you could go on forever. sometimes i would stay on a few extra minutes just to ride the wave. :) i think that's why i had such a hard time cutting my cardio time or swimming instead- i may not be there long enough to get them. ome days it takes a little longer, some days not quite as long. some days i swear not at all. (i hate those days.)