Not loosing! Help

Options
Hi everyone! I have been working out 5/week burning 400-500 calories per session and have been eating anywhere from 1,200-1,500 calories per day. My frustration is I’m not loosing. I’m 5’6” and 175# so I have some weight to loose. FYI I’ve been eating better and working out for 3 weeks. Any help will be appreciated

Replies

• spiritlevel9
    spiritlevel9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Having piled on 9lbs very quickly after a change in my HRT, I went back to logging. For 3 weeks, at around 1500, there was no change on the scales. In the last two weeks it has started to move slowly. I think, If I hadn't cut back, it would have continued to rise and I am pretty sure by how I feel, much of it is due to water retention. It is disheartening when the scales don't budge but keep at it for a while and try to be very accurate with your logging.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    How are you estimating 400-500 calories burned? Heart rate monitor? Also, what is your activity level like when you are at work? I, unfortunately, maintain my weight around 1500 calories because I sit all day long :(
  • BoundlessBow
    BoundlessBow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale to accurately measure your portions?
  • handmaggie12
    handmaggie12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Csplatt- I work sitting done all day at a desk job. I use my Apple Watch to calculate my hour long hot cardio Pilates classes or heated Bootcamp classes for my calorie burn.
  • handmaggie12
    handmaggie12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale to accurately measure your portions?

No I have been meaning with a cup/ Tbs but not a good scale.