New here!!!

Options
Hi, my name is Bethany and I gotta lose some serious baby weight! I was really sick and actually LOST weight in the beginning of my pregnancy, but man, it all came back in the end, plus some! I actually love to work out, but the eating part is where I struggle. I don't eat big portions, I just snack constantly and weakness is definitely the sweet stuff! I am learning how to control that though. I want to lose about 65 lbs! Wish me luck--I look forward to helping when I can with everyone here!

Replies

• become28
    become28 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bethany and I gotta lose some serious baby weight! I was really sick and actually LOST weight in the beginning of my pregnancy, but man, it all came back in the end, plus some! I actually love to work out, but the eating part is where I struggle. I don't eat big portions, I just snack constantly and weakness is definitely the sweet stuff! I am learning how to control that though. I want to lose about 65 lbs! Wish me luck--I look forward to helping when I can with everyone here!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! And welcome!! I'm sure you will find all the support you need right here!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    This site really helps with the snacking. If you eat it, you have to type it in, so it really makes me think about what I am eating. The first week, I was actually taking things out of my mouth so I wouldn't have to change my food diary! :laugh:

Congratulations on your baby!
  • PaperDahlia
    PaperDahlia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to add to the last comment.. not only logging it in.. but when you eat, do nothing else, except eat. No Tv, No Music. No distractions. Take a bite and chew very slowly--at least 12 times per bite. Savor the flavor. Taking your time really does help to fill you up so much faster. you'd be amazed. trust me.. i was not a believer, till i really committed and tried it.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • onestarchar
    Options
    Hi Everyone- just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to this site. I want to lose 30 lbs by the summer and also for my wedding in November. Its so good to join a site where everyone has the same motives. I wish everyone good luck on their endeavors
  • onestarchar
    Options
    Hi Everyone- just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to this site. I want to lose 30 lbs by the summer and also for my wedding in November. Its so good to join a site where everyone has the same motives. I wish everyone good luck on their endeavors
  • become28
    become28 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!:wink: