Can't find the pavlova recipe

sue2wright
sue2wright Posts: 2 Member
I saw a recipe posted last week for pavlova made with cocoa and greek yogurt topped with raspberries. I can't find it now and I have looked through all the recipes. Does anyone know where I can find it on this app?

Replies

• sue2wright
    sue2wright Posts: 2 Member
    Just found it online. 😊 Want to make it for hubby's birthday.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    sue2wright wrote: »
    I saw a recipe posted last week for pavlova made with cocoa and greek yogurt topped with raspberries. I can't find it now and I have looked through all the recipes. Does anyone know where I can find it on this app?

Pavlova made with greek yogurt? How? Where?
    This just makes no sense - sugar and egg whites are pavlova
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    sue2wright wrote: »

Pavlova made with greek yogurt? How? Where?
    This just makes no sense - sugar and egg whites are pavlova

Exactly why I asked to see the recipe for this abomination.

Behold: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/chocolate-pavlovas-for-two/
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Little disappointing on presentation, reminds me of the fake poos in a game I bought for my friends kids.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    To cut down on calories in a pavlova, I would replace half the sugar in the meringue for equal volume Splenda. Cacao is a fun addition. I would stretch the traditional whipped cream topping with either ready made custard or yoghurt. I would use a seasonal fruit. So in the winter with sliced pears I would stretch whipped cream with yoghurt to add tartness normally supplied by summer berries. You don't need much of the cream mixture, just enough so that the fruit sticks to the meringue. You would need to garnish pear pavlova with mint leaves to make this look reasonably attractive.