An Important Message to my MyFitnessPal Friends

What's up everybody? I had a lot of things going on with me this week. I don't want to make this too personal, but first of all, my two nieces and my sister are staying over at me and my mom's house because my sister ankle is broken. What happened is that her boyfriend was in the shower while the Super Bowl 54 was still going on (Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs, by the way.), her boyfriend started to feel lightheaded, so he tried to call her name numerous times, then he passed out, unconscious, and landed on her ankle. Her friend had to call 9-1-1 to take my sister and her boyfriend to the hospital. I'm going to stop myself here because I already explained enough. Second of all, I have to stop playing Dance Dance Revolution for awhile because I have things to deal with Spongebob SquarePants due to its third movie that's coming out in May of 2020. Don't worry, I will not get burned out or quit DDR for good, in matter of fact, I was planning on getting some Japanese DDR games with my own money, now that I got a Bank Account a few months ago, but the thing is, there is this virus in China called the Coronavirus, since the death toll is 1,113 people in that country. If you live in China or if you're in China right now, please be careful because that virus is very deadly. One more thing is that I will give you the translation for C-38, C-48, D-13, and D-29 from DDR STR!KE in different languages since that game in Japanese in a later post discussion. Peace! 😎✌
(P.S. You can comment down below to pray for China if you like.)

Replies

• Side Note: Oops, I was trying to get pictures uploaded, but I was so much in a Hurry. My Apologies. 😅 It was my first time doing that.