Did not do my cardio this week

I do 180 minutes of cardio a week but this week was crazy and only managed 60 minutes.

I did my weight training, the diet has been good. I am going to England on friday and going to cousins house and will have to cheat on my diet.

I feel so guilty lol.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    I do 180 minutes of cardio a week but this week was crazy and only managed 60 minutes.

I did my weight training, the diet has been good. I am going to England on friday and going to cousins house and will have to cheat on my diet.

I feel so guilty lol.

Why will you have to cheat on your diet because you're going to England?

Just be sensible with portion sizes and choices.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    It's ok to have an off week... last week I only went to the gym one time because I just had so much going on. Back at it this week.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member

I feel so guilty lol.

I am always sensible. I avoid oily foods and stick to the healthier option
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Don't feel guilty just adjust your intake accordingly.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member

I feel so guilty lol.

I am always sensible. I avoid oily foods and stick to the healthier option

So you're not cheating on anything really are you? Lose the guilt :smile:
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Your plan/mindset may need adjusting if you think this is cheating. This is just living your life and that will sometimes require flexibility in how you eat or the amount of exercise you are able to do. You can certainly adapt if this is going to be a very long stay. If not you can just be sensible as you seem to be planning to do.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Congratulations on still getting a decent amount of exercise in! I make gym days the bare minimum doing weights but enjoy my cardio time as well. One week is nothing long term. You can also do stuff like dance when doing chores.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Congratulations on still getting a decent amount of exercise in! I make gym days the bare minimum doing weights but enjoy my cardio time as well. One week is nothing long term. You can also do stuff like dance when doing chores.

Thank you