Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

** Seeking Consistent Exercisers as Friends **

2»

Replies

• mim619mim619 Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    Feel free to add me I don't really log food but exercise 5-6 days per week. Training for a 1/2 marathon in April. :)
  • jeagogojeagogo Posts: 157Member, Premium Member Posts: 157Member, Premium Member
    I'm yet another Jen who is active almost everyday. I totally identify with your history of losing and getting to a really healthy place and then gaining again when anxiety/depression decides that it wants all of your attention and energy. I just recently got back to my goal weight after a few years of slowly gaining 30ish pounds.

I like to do a lot of fitness classes; lately I'm pole dancing 2-3 times a week and will work in weightlifting or aerial/trapeze conditioning on my off-days. I'm notoriously bad at getting cardio in, but my body doesn't seem to mind that too much.
  • nathanielkerenweavernathanielkerenweaver Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Hi, Congrats on all your progress! Exercising consistently is one of my goals and I’m looking for encouraging, real people in my feed too. Feel free to add me😃
    KRN