Shaun T Rockin' Body

Options
I love zumba and have been looking for more "dance" style workouts.. I already have the DWTS workout, Cardio Rythyms and manyTurbo Jam workouts - which has a great beat. But because I have an insane compulsion to own "it all", I decided to look at Shaun T workouts.. his Hip Hop Abs seemed a little ambitious to me but Rockin' Body intrigued me. I just got it today so I started with the Mark, Move and Groove and then because it seemed easy enough to follow (but burned almost 100 cal in just 15 min), I did the Shaun T Dance Party - another 45 min. I swear, at the end, I couldn't believe it was over. The time flew by .. and I couldn have kept on dancing.. but we haven't had dinner yet and I still have some work to do so I had to stop. I wanted to post this first though - that's how much I enjoyed it.. if you like zumba and love to dance, this might be something you would enjoy too,.

Replies

• angbamm
    angbamm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where did you get that video??
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from Beachbody.com
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Shaun T looks mighty fine in it as well!!

Angbamm...message me if you'd like to see a short preview clip of what the workout looks like.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    yes - he does seem to be rather fine looking indeed :heart:
  • alm0824
    alm0824 Posts: 118
    Options
    Glad to see you are enjoying Rockin' Body! I also want to buy them all! But I'm making myself finish what I've got already. I've done the Hip Hop Abs and have now moved on to Turbo Jam. But I'm thinking Rockin' Body is next on my list!