Need motivation and support!

Options
I feel like I'm constantly starting over and I just need to stay on track this time. It would be great to have friends and motivators to help me and I can help you, too!

Replies

• hhendricks0110
    hhendricks0110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I had great start and now I'm having hard time staying on track and self sabotaging myself.
  • scottishrabbit
    scottishrabbit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started again yesterday after gaining back the 5 kilos i lost at the end of last year. Gonna make it stick this time! Happy to keep your company along the way :)
  • obrienann031
    obrienann031 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm.the same keep.starting over add me
  • Jenniferleighftw
    Jenniferleighftw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Back at it again, add me if you want to help motivate each other!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hello @Jenniferleighftw - I need the motivation too~ and along the way I will give you the same in return.
  • tschin
    tschin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How do community boards work? I mean I get the concept, but really. Do people stick with these boards? And do they work? I’m sad because I feel like I’ve been working at this for years and I want to try, but it’s so easy to get discouraged
  • franklin5280
    franklin5280 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 150 lbs down and have had lots of starts and stops. My short term goal is 90 consecutive days of brutal honesty in logging what I consume. I like encouraging others with a simple as a like or a short compliment. If you drop off the radar I might send you a little note asking if you’re ok. I am 60 years old and married. Welcome both sexes as friends.