Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tarot Game: 1 Card, 1 Sentence

Options
I saw a user name on this forum that reminded me of a tarot forum I used to visit back in the day, so I figured, “Hey, why not? Let’s make a tarot game thread for any readers out there.”

The rules are simple. You draw one card and answer the question for the person who posted above you. Your answer can only be one sentence long. Here’s an example:

(Person #1 posts:)
“How will tomorrow go for me?”
———
(Person #2 now draws one card and answers like this:)

Page of Cups

Tomorrow you will receive some good news!

(Now Person #2 asks a question for the next person to post to answer:)
What can I do to better motivate myself to run every day?

———

And that’s how it goes! I’ll start the thread with a question. Let’s see if the tarot card readers come out to play!

My question:

What will my next romantic partner like most about me?

Replies

• Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    The Three of Wands

You are enjoying the freedom of being single.

How should I approach my potential move?
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hellz yeah!

3 of Swords

You should approach it patiently and think before you make any final decisions.

Are step aerobics good for me to do now, or is it better to wait until I'm not as heavy, as to avoid knee issues?
  • Josh_2099
    Options
    The Ten of Swords (Air)

Wait to avoid knees issues as this card signifies ruin or misfortune, usually in a group. Maybe on your own it's ok, but in a fitness group you could get hurt.

Am I doing the correct workout session for my goals? Kettlebells for strength and weight loss.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Knight of Cups (Upright)

Indicates you're already in touch with your intuition, especially when it comes to well-being, romance and seduction quests so continue on!

My question: When should I restart weightlifting?

NOTE: Never tried tarot so don't own cards but still wanted to participate (hope that's ok). I Googled "random tarot card generator" for this site. Is there nothing the web can't do?
  • bidingmytime
    edited February 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    NOTE: Never tried tarot so don't own cards but still wanted to participate (hope that's ok). I Googled "random tarot card generator" for this site. Is there nothing the web can't do?

Oh, yes! That is perfectly acceptable. It’s a great way to learn the tarot, too, so it’s a win-win! Great idea! Thanks for joining in!

4 of cups

When you start to become bored with your current routine and have reached a plateau.

Q: How will I like the next place I end up living?

• MaltedTea
    Options
    Ace of Wands (Upright)

Trust your gut about the next upcoming living situation.

When will I stop procrastinating? lol

• bidingmytime
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hermit reversed

You will stop procrastinating once things have "sunk in" a little more, and you've connected to the truth of the matter.

Will I be able to fit into my sexy costume this upcoming Halloween? (Meaning: Will it actually look good on me as well as fit? I bought it a year or two ago... I'm hoping this year will be the year I actually get to wear it.)
  • Josh_2099
    Options
    The Moon (upright)

Illusion, fear, anxiety, subconscious, intuition, meaning you are anxious about the results for Halloween. Keep on the path and you will be good. Enjoy the festivities.

should I get another tattoo?
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Six of Swords (upright)

Connotes transition and change so consider the tat, especially if your chosen design conjures feelings of peacefulness for you.

What kind of energy will I bring into tomorrow and what will the result be come evening time?

• Josh_2099
    Options
    Queen of Pentacles (Upright)

A capable and practical businesswoman, who enjoys her material comforts. She has a responsible attitude to her wealth and uses it to advance the fortunes of those in her inner circle. - I think that means you will be enjoying yourself and possibly with some friends. Having a good meaningful time.

Will this weekend bring me down or lift me up?
  • bidingmytime
    edited February 2020
    Options
    3 Coins reversed

Hrmmm... it's hard to say... my gut feeling is that it will lift you up because something that's been giving you trouble will finally be "taken out of the equation," however; this card reversed usually means things not working out, and could point to bringing you down. (But I'm erring on the side of "it will be a good shakeup of sorts.")

And, yes, I totally acknowledge that I broke my own 1 sentence rule with parentheses and suspension point cheats. :smiley: So let's just write as much as we need to. Sadly, I cannot go back and edit the OP, therefore newcomers will just have to follow the trend they see in the most recent posts.

What is the next big thing coming up for me that I should be aware of?
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    The Moon (upright)

Unravel and then release feelings of uncertainty - whether it be in the area of love, career or finances - then allow your intuition to guide your path to "The Next Big Thing."

I'm sticking to the one-sentence rule lol

Should I avoid drinking coffee and espresso?
  • bidingmytime
    Options
    Haha! Feel free to write as much or as little as you'd like. S'all good!

9 wands reversed

Looks like the card is suggesting that you might want to avoid drinking them. They might leave you susceptible to unbalanced energies and the sort.

A card that best describes how the month of March will be like for me?
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Well let's do this before March starts lol

Page of Swords (upright)

March has you bursting with curiosity, new ideas, and future plans especially in the area of communications which means if you have any upcoming projects in this realm you should GO FOR IT!

Same question: A card that best describes how the month of March will be like for me?
  • bidingmytime
    edited April 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    A card that best describes how the month of March will be like for me?

Seeing how March came and went, how about I do May for you, okay? :smile:

King of Coins

Looks like the month of May will be a prosperous one for you; you will have stability and all of your needs met.

What does D (female) think about me?