So glad there is a waist feature!

Options
So glad that you can track your waist measurements in MFP! I know you can track your weight but that's of little use to be so I am SO excited that I can track waist and hip measurements from right here in the app. I actually downloaded a second app for that purpose so thrilled that I don't have to use it anymore. Yay!

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    You can add other measurements, as well! I've been tracking multiple body measurements, and my resting heart rate.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    oh gosh I have to update mine.... not for the better lol the last time I put them in was like 3 years ago... :X
  • vanmini1968
    vanmini1968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What, no way... I'm going to have to go find it!!
  • sarahwinston2
    sarahwinston2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    serindipte wrote: »
    how do you do that?
  • jenbridal
    jenbridal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could you point me in the direction of where you input measurements pls 🙏
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,733 Member
    Options
    It is on the check in tab...on the homepage
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    On the app main menu, click "progress", then "weight" and you'll get a drop down of other options. You can add more, if you like.
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this post. I was just fussing that I have been on a diet for a week (longest time I've stuck to any weight loss plan in years) but our bathroom scales are so useless that my weight varies by about 12 pounds depending on how I stand on them, and I'm a different weight by about 4lb every time I step on them, so I have no idea if I lost any weight this week. But measurements are precise. I'm going to take my measurements today and check in once a week on them.
    Thank you for the inspiration
  • lajoycedeshan
    lajoycedeshan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks I didn’t know this was a feature