one month at the gym

So between starting machine weights... and the starting stronglifts is Bout a month... thing is I got my measurements today so I can compare... chest is 1 cm more now. Waist is 1 cm less. Hips are 2 cm more... wth thighs are down 4 cm each... and my lef bicep is 2.5 cm less.... not sure how I feel about these results... im happy with my arms and thighs... I can see they have changed.. but my belly... grrrrrr..... am I expecting too much???

Replies

• linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    You are only one month in and you already have these results think where you will be in a year from now. stay positive and don't like the numbers bring you down!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    The belly is going to take some time. Even with working the core muscle for a month it's going to take more time. I'm trying to get my stomach flatter and toned. Building muscle is going to take more time than what it takes for your body to put on fat.

Just keep working at it. You'll get there! :)
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Thanks hun... your right... dunno why I let it get to me... maybe cause I havent seen scales move or any movement from measurements lately... im eatting at tdee -15%... was thinking if nothings happening ill up it to tdee and stay there bit... .. probably wasnt being too realistic about results... thanks again...