After birth trying to get fit againšŸ˜

Options
Hiya everyone, I've decided to get back in line and get fit again. Two births left a lot of unwanted weight on me. Mom of two angels, i work as a nurse, so my job gives me somewhat of exercise. I've changed my diet, added exercise on the daily menu but I'm open for suggestions and tips how to achieve my goal.
Thanks for the support šŸ˜„

Replies

• Jessicalaing2012
    Jessicalaing2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to get fit again after giving birth too! I had my son (3rd child) on 11/30/19. The day I gave birth I was 199 lbs. As of yesterday I'm down to 172.8 (woo hoo). All I'm doing right now is calorie counting with this app. I'm staying at 1800-1840 calories & not adding any extra for breastfeeding & thankfully no issues with milk supply & I'm seeing results. At the beginning I was adding 500 calories to the 1800 # daily & I was gaining so I stopped that. My goal is 135-140lbs (I'm 5'3)
  • Redhead0705
    Redhead0705 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ayyy that's some great news congrats. I gave birth to my second child on 10/13/2019, i was at 257,5 at that time, now I'm down to 229, an wanna get to 176. Im 5'6. I didn't watch what i was eating and didn't have much exercise at all. Now i started watching what i put in my mouth and i added a daily routine of exercise, of course without jumping for now. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one struggling with pregnancy weight
  • jtce02
    jtce02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Iā€™ll be glad to support and encourage both of you, despite not giving birth recently lol.

Please add me if youā€™d like