Workout and body shape

Options
I've been googling body shapes. to see what I was and it says am a triangle shape and on a few others it says that I'm a pear and apple shape so I'm stuck not knowing. Oh well. Basically I look pregnant 😂. My question is what exercise a best for the belly area

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what shape you are. Calorie deficit for weight loss. Cardio for heart health and cardiovascular fitness, strength training to preserve lean mass.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    You are you shaped and that is a lovely shape indeed.
    There is no spot reducing if anything I swear the spot you are most self conscious about will be the last place you lose weight.
    Track calories, eat less then burn, exercise for strength and fun.

But believe you are a perfect shape for you to be and you don't want to be 🔼⏫⏬⏺⏹instead be human shaped🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Definitely ignore the "body-type / shape" stuff. It's nonsense really.

Focus on taking in the correct amount of calories and aiming for the best nutrition for you. Exercise for health benefits and give your body time to adapt to changes.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    JustineJCO wrote: »
    I've been googling body shapes. to see what I was and it says am a triangle shape and on a few others it says that I'm a pear and apple shape so I'm stuck not knowing. Oh well. Basically I look pregnant 😂. My question is what exercise a best for the belly area

You can't spot reduce fat with exercise. The midsection is primary fat stores for pretty much all men, and a great many women...primary fat stores are a first on, last off kind of thing.