Please advise me! Wat do you think of this meal plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories a day, because my disability. The less active i am the less i will eat. If you're a active person, an always on your feet then yes maybe 1500, or more. But you have a personal trainer, you're paying for. He knowing better then me. An why you should have this as a calorie intake. An if not agree with this personal trainer. Get your money back an hire someone else. Who can help you. I don't have a personal trainer. I read
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I'm at 1200 calories a day, because my disability. The less active i am the less i will eat. If you're a active person, an always on your feet then yes maybe 1500, or more. But you have a personal trainer, you're paying for. He knowing better then me. An why you should have this as a calorie intake. An if not agree with this personal trainer. Get your money back an hire someone else. Who can help you. I don't have a personal trainer. I read

You should not fire a trainer for bad nutritional advise any more than you should fire an auto mechanic that offered his opinion about why your dishwasher is not operational that turned out to be wrong.

I do not listen to my trainer for nutritional advise because that is not his area of expertise. I trust people who are educated in nutrition and I also consider it a priority for me to have enough knowledge to feed myself properly.

and in many states trainers are not allowed to give nutritional advice - but you need to check laws/regulations for your specific state...