Need active friends

Options
edinat
edinat Posts: 159 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello,

I have started and stopped and started and stopped this time around i really need all the support i can get, my friends that i used to have around here, some are still active but others have disappeared, please if you want to motivate me and help me out with comments and suggestions, add me as a friend.

Thanks

Replies

• treehugginmom
    treehugginmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Will love to help, I have a sedentary job but make sure I get a daily 30-40 minute workout. I know what you mean by trying to stay active! I will add you...if I can figure out how, lol.
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!!!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    hit 375 days yesterday, log all my food and exercises. you're welcome to add me
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I have started and stopped and started and stopped this time around i really need all the support i can get, my friends that i used to have around here, some are still active but others have disappeared, please if you want to motivate me and help me out with comments and suggestions, add me as a friend.

I have been there too. But I have been on here for over 275 days. Feel free to add me. I go through my friends list and try to hit on everyone walls at least once a week. I might not get to comment as much on activities as I would like to everyday (3 teenages, 1 husband, 3 dogs and a cat, and working 2 part-time jobs with school sports-i barely have time for myself) But I try very hard to motivate. I don't like to see friends inactive for weeks on end. That isn't good.

Anyone feel free to add me if you would like.
This discussion has been closed.