It’s working!

Options
This is my first message in one of these forums. I’m 54 and creating a life I want! Funny how losing weight has shifting not only cms and fat, but proving mental health benefits far beyond I even thought was possible!
In September I was at a crisis point, the heaviest I’d ever been! Even when I was pregnant I never weighed this much.
I’m 170 cm and was 93.5kg, was unfit and feeling like crap with a shoulder op recovery.
Mentally I was at a very low point, feeling like life had passed me by, why hadn’t I tackled my dreams? I basically resented myself for allowing myself to put everything and everyone before myself. I was suffering depression, isolated myself, hated myself.
What could I do?
How could I shift my weight? I hated the flabby fat soft curvy me.
I went to my doctor and asked for a script of duramine. Yep! I was scared, but had seen success of it for friends. I was desperate!
So I started, took my weight and measurements and omg I was on a high!
Felt amazing, not hungry, had energy and most of all my mental state was happy!
I calorie counted like a demon and joined a duramine support group where I learned that this was the time to cultivate healthy habits as unless I did I’d return the weight on my body when the script ran out.
New habits were formed as I aimed to eat 1200 calories a day and exercise 3 days a week.
Today I weigh 77.3kg! Lost 8 inches off my waist alone and my thighs are only 22inches, I have energy and fitness.
I started on some life long dreams and am changing my life step by step!
I’m elated as I am 75 percent at my goal weight with only 5 kg to go!
So being stricter with my calories so I am only eating 1200 a day and working out daily to keep toning up, it’s working!