Sneaky Kellogg's & their peanut butter Pop Tarts!

Options
vtmoon
vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
So, I stopped at the store today to pick up some Pop Tarts. One of my friends confirmed that the peanut butter Pop Tarts were actually good unlike the red velvet and s'mores.

So I picked a box of peanut butter and a box of blueberry muffins Pop Tarts. I did notice the Peanut butter box was a smidge smaller but didn't think much of it since it was the same price as the others.

Well, after I got done with dinner and was preparing for my awesome peanut butter Pop Tart ice cream sandwich, it happened. I opened the box to only find 3 pouches in there. My first reaction was how in earth did someone pull a pouch from a sealed box, but after further examination it turns out that you only get 6 instead of the regular 8.

I feel cheated! :mad:

But they were very delicious! :love:

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I did not know there were normally 8 pop tarts in a box? I never liked them until I got hooked on these darn things.

PBPopTartsHP.jpg
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    They post that info on the package.
  • vtmoon
    Options

You don't say!

25hd6jr.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options

You don't say!

25hd6jr.jpg

Ohh i have never seen the Blueberry muffin PopTarts, That would be worth trying.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Omg wish we had those flavours!!! Looks amazing
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Oh god, now I have to know peanut butter Pop Tarts exist. I wonder if they'd' finally help me get over mourning the loss of mint chocolate Pop Tarts.
  • DCruz83
    DCruz83 Posts: 99
    Options
    I hate peanut butter because it gives me oily skin but I'd love to try anyway! Never seen any of those flavors to be honest though the blueberry muffin ones sound tasty!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    8bf1013f783ec01b775211876ef05ec6.jpg

This is my new Addiction. Chocolate Peanutbutter PopTart Ice Cream Sandwich.
  • vtmoon
    Options

You don't say!

25hd6jr.jpg

Ohh i have never seen the Blueberry muffin PopTarts, That would be worth trying.

I haven't tried it yet, but it's limited edition. So make sure you get your hands on some.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    confession: i haven't had a pop tart in at least 5 years
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Must...avert...eyes. My one... and only weakness...
  • vtmoon
    Options
    confession: i haven't had a pop tart in at least 5 years

I was in the same boat until a couple of months ago when I started reading about Pop Tarts ice cream sandwiches here on the forums.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Ugh, now I miss pop tarts!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options

You don't say!

25hd6jr.jpg

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my goshhhhh.
    Is this recent? Where did you get blueberry muffin?
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options

I haven't tried it yet, but it's limited edition. So make sure you get your hands on some.

My absolute favorite. Pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, and ahhh. But they haven't had them around here in a year.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    bump
  • vtmoon
    Options

You don't say!

25hd6jr.jpg

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my goshhhhh.
    Is this recent? Where did you get blueberry muffin?

Ya, took that picture yesterday, the Red velvet I had for a couple of months. But the blueberry muffins I got from Wal-Mart two nights ago.

Glad to hear the blueberry muffins have a tendency to come back, cause they look delicious. Going to have some tomorrow part of my after workout feast.