Your current view....

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    eyjh2hosm7xl.jpeg
    Cooling down from gardening and staring at the picture that’s staring back at me.

That is gorgeous! I'd love tile like that. I'd need in floor heat though,up here in the Great White North 🇨🇦

I’ll send my heat wave up there with you Lolol
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    61t9nftwfd02.jpg

If this wasn't my summer fun car it would be crushed ,torched and peed on. I finally got the ABS module out ,so it was a successful day.Also,GM can eat a bag of dicks!

They've been that way for years. Long before the '08 bailout. But, especially since then. Why I switched brands years ago.

This coming from a guy who grew up in a GM family.

Yep. I had GM products all my life ,with the exception of my 93 Sierra,nothing but *kitten* problems. I have a Honda as a daily driver and wish I bought one years ago.
  • NotSoFat70
    Options
    eyjh2hosm7xl.jpeg
    Cooling down from gardening and staring at the picture that’s staring back at me.

That is gorgeous! I'd love tile like that. I'd need in floor heat though,up here in the Great White North 🇨🇦

Or we can trade places . You'll have to learn to say "oout,aboot,f'in eh,and give'r "and pay more for booze ..but you'll get " free" healthcare.. and I'll be able to buy a gun at 7-11 😎
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    61t9nftwfd02.jpg

If this wasn't my summer fun car it would be crushed ,torched and peed on. I finally got the ABS module out ,so it was a successful day.Also,GM can eat a bag of dicks!

They've been that way for years. Long before the '08 bailout. But, especially since then. Why I switched brands years ago.

Yep. I had GM products all my life ,with the exception of my 93 Sierra,nothing but *kitten* problems. I have a Honda as a daily driver and wish I bought one years ago.
    61t9nftwfd02.jpg

With the exception of a Subaru, GM vehicles were all I owned. Never really had bad problems per se, just typical maintenance stuff. But, could tell quality was dropping significantly. In '08 when I needed to replace a car because of a blown engine, I opted for Ford. I did buy a Chrysler out of necessity and a "vehicle of opportunity" if you will, as a daily driver to save on fuel costs. But, have no complaints on any of the Fords I've owned.

When I have to replace this vehicle, I'll either stick with same or may go with Toyota or Honda. But, I've gone from driving 35,000 miles per year down to about 5,000. So, hopefully, it'll be quite a while before I need to replace this vehicle.
  • NotSoFat70
    edited March 2020
    Options
    61t9nftwfd02.jpg

61t9nftwfd02.jpg

With the exception of a Subaru, GM vehicles were all I owned. Never really had bad problems per se, just typical maintenance stuff. But, could tell quality was dropping significantly. In '08 when I needed to replace a car because of a blown engine, I opted for Ford. I did buy a Chrysler out of necessity and a "vehicle of opportunity" if you will, as a daily driver to save on fuel costs. But, have no complaints on any of the Fords I've owned.

When I have to replace this vehicle, I'll either stick with same or may go with Toyota or Honda. But, I've gone from driving 35,000 miles per year down to about 5,000. So, hopefully, it'll be quite a while before I need to replace this vehicle.

I had a monte Carlo that one day wouldn't start,and never started again. I couldn't fix it ,the garage couldn't either;refused payment saying it was only the second car in 34 yrs they couldn't fix. I gave them a jug of Bailey's for their trouble .

My Sierra was ok ,until it had intermittent electrical issues.The 'vette is pretty good but now showing its age.Most parts are easy to source ,but it's a nightmare to work on.One screw on the abs module was stripped.I took out the fans,the rad,and undid power steering lines to make more room. Finally used a crowbar and pried it out .I broke off the screw head but pulled the stud out with vice grips.

My parents Envoy had a cracked exhaust manifold that would have been 6 grand to replace. My dad traded it for an f-150 Ecoboost and also bought a fusion .9 yrs later the truck is still going strong . They just bought a new Escape and gave my sister the fusion
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    eyjh2hosm7xl.jpeg

Love that pic! And the whole aesthetic of that space. 😍 And I’m jealous of your weather. 30’s and 40’s here. And rainy. Blah.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    eyjh2hosm7xl.jpeg

Or we can trade places . You'll have to learn to say "oout,aboot,f'in eh,and give'r "and pay more for booze ..but you'll get " free" healthcare.. and I'll be able to buy a gun at 7-11 😎

Lmao. I’m good. I can’t do cold weather but you can visit whenever you want! Plus I can buy all the guns I want, I am after all in Texas Lolol
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    eyjh2hosm7xl.jpeg

Love that pic! And the whole aesthetic of that space. 😍 And I’m jealous of your weather. 30’s and 40’s here. And rainy. Blah.

Oh man! I can’t do cold weather at all! It’s nice and windy right now. Such a nice breeze. We’re here for your party Mel!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    4gug4ho1y4ih.jpeg
  • LostInAStory
    LostInAStory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Watching Rock N Learn Sight words with my youngins
  • MelG7777
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Watching my pup chillaxin.
    feu05h09k237.jpg

O
    M
    G
    Your dogs using a pillow?? That’s awesome. And that’s a meme waiting to happen right there. ❤️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    feu05h09k237.jpg

O
    M
    G
    Your dogs using a pillow?? That’s awesome. And that’s a meme waiting to happen right there. ❤️

Yeah..that's their couch. 😂

The other one.. tends to push the pillows off.. think she used to be a cat previous life.

rsscyog48w0e.jpg
    Trying to look innocent.. minutes later all pillows are on the floor.😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    feu05h09k237.jpg

O
    M
    G

The other one.. tends to push the pillows off.. think she used to be a cat previous life.

rsscyog48w0e.jpg

That’s great. And I think you might be making it up. That dog look completely innocent to me!!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    feu05h09k237.jpg

O
    M
    G

rsscyog48w0e.jpg

That’s great. And I think you might be making it up. That dog look completely innocent to me!!
    😂

She got ya fooled.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    9a3b8sqvrz8a.png
  • MelG7777
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    lvcc41j1hu19.jpeg

Omg!! That’s a great shot! lol